About activism that works:
- Indivisible Guide : learn about practical Resistance skills and tactics from former Congressional staffers who learned first-hand about the tactics that were successfully employed by the Tea Party and others on the Right.
- The Art of the Protest and From Protests, Past Lessons in What Works : learn why protests matter and how to best leverage them.
- 5 Ways to Work Activism into Your Daily Life
- How to Use Twitter as a Political Advocacy Tool
- How to Make an Action Phone Call to Your Political Representative
About how we got here:
- Learn about Trump and his historic precedents, as well as language and psychology
- Read selected sources for news and opinion.
Contact Your Representatives
Put these numbers in your phone. If you don't get through to one, try another. All messages go to the same place:
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein: DC (202) 224-3841, SF (415) 393-0707, LA (310) 914-7300, SD (619) 231-9712, Fresno (559) 485-7430
- Sen. Kamala Harris: DC (202) 224-3553, Sac/Fresno (916) 448-2787, SF (415) 355-9041, LA (213) 894-5000, SD (619) 239-3884
- Rep. Jared Huffman: DC (202) 225-5161, San Rafael (415) 258-9657, Petaluma (707) 981-8967
If you do not get through on the phone, email (Sen. Feinstein, in particular, reads and counts emails):
For your out-of-state friends: Look up your Senator’s phone number